How can a complex care assit
Our priority is to provide a responsive, specialist care-finding service that not only meets, but regularly surpasses expectations. We can assist in the placement of complex care staff for both young adults and the elderly to assist them with a variety of chores.
Here’s how they can assist:
- Home ventilation and respiratory assistance
- Pain from head and spinal injuries
- Tracheostomy support
- Nasogastric feeding and gastrostomy.
- Administration of medication
- Management of bowel and epilepsy
- Continence care
We work closely with individuals, families, and healthcare experts to provide direct care for you. This allows individuals to live independent, active, and satisfied lives while also having control over the care they get. As your care needs vary, you may adjust and ask us to assign you alternative caregivers to help you meet changing needs and preferences.