Private Live-in Care
Live-in care is a special kind of care that we offer to people who need help and care with their daily lives but also want to keep as much of their
Get A 20-Minute Free Consultation
Talk With Our Registered Manager About Your Care & Support Needs
Our Contact details
Many elderly people understandably want to stay at home for as long as they can, keeping the comfort, relationships, and memories that come with living under their own roof. Moving to an assisted living home is a life-changing and often traumatic move, so it is understandable that it is frequently postponed until there are no other alternatives left.
Live-in care is a strong alternative to assisted living because it allows individuals to preserve their independence and quality of life while being securely supported by highly trained and experienced carers.
Live-in care is not only helpful physically and practically, but the companionship also makes the person feel better mentally, which helps them stay healthy for longer.
Get a Free Assessment
Care Connex Homecare Services, we are pleased to visit and assess your care and support needs in order to provide you with an accurate quote. This will be 100% free with no conditions attached.
Choosing Care Connex’s Live-in care implies:
- There is no need to relocate to a nursing facility.
- A personalised service that considers your specific needs at every step of the route and is accessible whenever you need it-day or night.
- Staff who are fully trained and compassionate and who respect your home and privacy.
- A customisable service where each day might be different.
- You can pick from a variety of care and assistance options, including personal care, cleaning, and social activities.
- A formal introduction to ensure that we have discovered the correct person for you.
- A Care Connex manager will keep in touch with you to make sure you’re happy with our services.
How can we care for you
Our live-in care services often include providing support with day-to-day tasks for you in the comfort of your own home, in addition to providing friendship, companionship, and social support in a variety of settings.
While ensuring that your quality of life is not compromised in any way, our major objective is to provide care while maintaining as much of the individual’s previous level of independence for as long as it is deemed safe to do so.
You may have confidence that the carer who will be living in your house is trustworthy since they have been subjected to comprehensive background checks, in-person interviews, and reference checks. Our experienced carers have received training to an advanced level.
- Dressing and undressing assistance
- Bathroom assistance
- Help with grooming
- Help with hair and make-up
- Incontinence care
- Nutrition and weight monitoring, and assistance with eating
- Assist with moving around the house and getting out of it.
- Assistance with home safety and security
- Supervised and assisted with recommended medications, lotions, ointments, and drops.
- Assistance with domestic upkeep, such as vacuuming, dusting, and cleaning
- Laundry and bed linen change.
- Meal preparation and dishwashing
- Shopping for groceries and doing errands
- Transportation to and from social and leisure events.
- Mild exercise and outdoor activities can help.
- Community involvement and companionship
- Light gardening
- Puzzles like crosswords, jigsaws, etc.
Live-in Care For Couples
We are aware of the fact that your loved ones have become as compatible as two peas in a pod over the course of the years, and that they would like nothing more than to continue spending the rest of their lives together, regardless of the challenges that may arise from day to day. We can care for you and ensure that you maintain your independence in the comfort of your home.
Even if we are fortunate enough to have the help of a partner, managing a household and doing daily duties might become difficult as we age. Coping might be more challenging if one or both individuals are suffering from physical or mental health concerns.
In these circumstances, our live-in carers for couples are very skilled at caring for folks who prefer to continue living together while getting expert help. In addition, they have the right personality to fit in with a couple and are willing to work the way you guide them.
Why Our Live-in Care For Couples
There are several reasons why couples choose live-in care. One of the best things about hiring a live-in caregiver is that it lets couples stay in their own homes, where they are comfortable. They don’t have to move, and they don’t have to spend time away from their family or, more importantly, each other.
Our live-in care services can be tailored to fit the needs of people with dementia, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, the after-effects of a stroke, a spinal injury, or a heart attack, and many other conditions that can make it hard for a person to take care of themselves.
We provide short-term or long-term care options, which are frequently utilized by families to help loved ones adjust to the notion of assisted living. The amount of care requested can be determined after we have a thorough conversation based on your specific needs. Couples can get assistance with anything from laundry, cleaning, and cooking to errands and personal care.
Above all, you can have an unbeatable companion in our live-in carer, who is kind, helpful, polite, and always professional.
We may also assist couples by arranging for respite live-in care when one or both of them is returning from the hospital following an operation.